Saturday, January 7, 2012

One Year Gone By

So, it's been exactly one year since my father passed away. Time flew by so quick I just hope this day wouldn't come. Another day to think of what happened and to relive what happened one year ago. I spent the time with family. Went to church with them and had a great dinner at one of my dads favorite restaurants. Nothing to fancy on this day. I know he's always watching down on us and guiding us. Took me in the right path for a career change. Thank you for everything pa. I love you. I miss you Dad. Rest in paradise.

Edgardo De Leon Basa
March 2, 1940 - January 7, 2011

Outfit: levi's skinny jeans, shirt from Hawaii (thanks Karl and Niss), Ecko jacket and black forever 21 slip oms.

Makeup: Mac studio fix foundation, Mac select coverup concealer, Avon black brown brow pencil and Mac blush baby blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please no foul or bad language. all feedback welcome.