Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

So what a way to start a new year with a new blog! I'll cover a ton within this blog and I guess you'll learn about me and my likings. Word vomit.

So last night I saw @kreayshawn live and it was off the hook! Such a great experience to see a girl representing the Bay Area, and she preformed in San Francisco at the Regency Ballroom. Even though I did arrive at about 5 minutes to midnight, we still made it in time! Even though there was a ton of kiddies there it was a great turnout and no drama. Just a lot of trees in the air.
Great times with my boyfriend and friends

So, afterwards we did stay a while as people were leaving hoping to catch a few shots with @Kreayshawn herself and WE DID!! She even signed the back of my iphone. "I love signing iPhones" she said as she signed the back of mine. She's so down to earth and real. I got that vibe from her as she came down and took pictures and conversed with some of the crowd.

Instagram: ggracebasa

My wardrobe consisted of:
H&M Flats, Forever 21 Skinny Jeans, Forever 21 Black Top and H&M Sweater, Coach Wristlet
Makeup:
Mac Blacktrack Liner, False Lashes, MAC True Romance Blush, MAC Such Flare! Lipstick, Avon Brow Liner in black brown

As far as makeup and wardrobe, I had about 15 minutes to get ready and done most of my makeup in the car while the boyfriend drove. So I kept it real simple. Loved the red lips though, so much pop to it! I can finally say I've found my perfect red that does NOT turn pink on me after a while. I'll be sure to post reviews and product pictures on the items I've used on this night. Until next time… Happy New Year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

please no foul or bad language. all feedback welcome.